Thursday 14 September 2017

Getting the newsletter with a few mistakes

On and off over the week in Suffolk I have been fiddling the Just this Day newsletter into shape and out it went today.  Despite all my best editing efforts, there are still mistakes.  I think it is because seeing something on a screen isn't the same as seeing it on a piece of paper and somehow things just pass you by.  However I am still glad it is out there and hope it makes sense.  Please take a look at it by clicking on the link and see how many mistakes you find.  I think there are 5 in total. https://madmimi.com/s/60f6ca .
You will find out quite a lot about this lady and how you can come and listen to her in November.  You can get your diary out and aim for November 22nd in London or wherever else you are.


No comments:

Post a Comment